Sunday, May 3, 2015

Urban Decay SUPER-SATURATED ULTRA INTENSE WATERPROOF CREAM EYELINER

Again, my quest for an awesome eyeliner that will not smudge.  I've had some luck with Japanese eyeliners.  Dollywink (liquid or pencil) are both awesome choices.  The Japanese sales lady called it "film type."
It will not smudge.  If anything it will flake very slightly.  It's really think so it's not like the ultraliner from maybellin (which used to be my HG for liquid).

Well today's post is about gel eyeliners, in particular Urban Decay's new gel liner.  I've tried MAC black track--which was pretty good, but it got old got tossed.  I also bought the Maybelline one but it got old and still thicker than I'd like.

So anyways, Urban Decay's is super saturated and a thinner consistency.  Unfortunately, because of its thinner consistency it smudged a lot more. I do like it for smudging however. 

No comments:

Post a Comment